What is piles – Who else wants to eliminate hemorrhoids symptoms?
When first diagnosed with piles,the symptoms were quite troublesome and led me to the internet to search for a cure.I spent many hours on the internet looking into the subject of what is piles,trying to find a treatment and communicating with others in forums and blogs who also suffered the same fate.With the task at hand I was able to uncover some interesting facts and a natural treatment for piles that worked for many others. Hopefully the treatments I have uncovered will also work for you and save you many hours of research time.
Below I will reveal:
- tips to living with hemorrhoids
- the exact natural treatment I used to eliminate my piles symptoms
- Wikipedia’s take on a treatment for piles
- information gathered from internet forums
- what is piles -the doctor’s diagnosis regarding my symptoms
What is piles symptoms?
Hemorrhoids are vascular structures located in the anal canal which aid in the control of stool movement.Although piles are present in everyone they only become a problem when they become inflamed. There are many reasons why your hemorrhoids become enlarged.Piles symptoms occur because lack of exercise, poor nutrition such as a low-fiber diet.Other reasons include prolonged straining,pregnancy,aging, genetics,and improper bowel habits,
What is piles? -There are 2 types; internal hemorrhoids,which can consist of rectal bleeding but sometimes their are no symptoms at all.The second type being external hemorrhoids,which can have severe symptoms including bleeding, and the hemorrhoids becoming trapped outside of the anal canal.This progression is called strangulated or thrombosed hemorrhoids.Seek medical attention immediately if either of these situations arise.
What is piles treatment options – tips for better diet,exercise and good personal hygiene:
- Try to remain relaxed, avoid straining while defecating and empty your bowels immediately once the urge occurs
- strengthen the muscles of the buttocks through exercise
- You must keep the anal area clean, and avoid using rough toilet paper
- 25 to 30 grams of fiber is ideal on a daily basis to soften and expel stool regularly
- 6-8 glasses of water/day to loosen stool
- Increase your amount of exercise
- stool softeners and laxatives can be a great addition to your diet
- excessive weight can be detrimental to your overall health and specifically to piles symptoms
Even Wikipedia states the following regarding treating hemorrhoids;
“The best way to prevent hemorrhoids is to keep stools soft so they pass easily, thus decreasing pressure and straining, and to empty bowels as soon as possible after the urge occurs. Exercise, including walking, and increased fiber in the diet help reduce constipation and straining by producing stools that are softer and easier to pass. Spending less time attempting to defecate and avoiding reading while on the toilet have been recommended.”
What is piles home remedies
1) After each bowel movement,use Tucks wipes .They will ease the pain, itching and discomfort of piles symptoms.
2) Make suppositories by cutting a large aloe vera leaf into strips.Wrap them in plastic and store in the freezer overnight.
3) Soak a cotton ball in witch hazel or hydrogen peroxide and apply directly to the hemorrhoids.You can also immerse your toilet paper with these ingredients.
4) Use extra strength monostat 7 for women’s yeast infection which comes with a blood thinner.Inject the solution inside the rectum using the insert
Treatment for piles
What is piles treatments?
If these remedies are not strong enough – here is what worked for me to get rid of my hemorrhoids
Try this method – for eliminating the pain, itching and swelling of hemorrhoids. Maybe it will work for you,as well.